Retreat to the Red Lodge Guest Ranch
The location for all NexLevel Challenge Retreats is the beautiful Red Lodge Guest Ranch, near Bowden, Alberta.
Just one hour north of Calgary, this is a working cattle and horse ranch set on 320 acres of wilderness and magnificent evergreen forest. Herds of horses, cattle and natural wildlife are a constant companion to our visitors.
At The Red Lodge Guest Ranch you will enjoy, not only the glorious setting, but a range of facilities guaranteed to make your corporate retreat a resounding success.
Whether you are looking for a morning of fun, or several days of team building and productivity training, we can provide everything you need for a corporate retreat that will be enjoyable and productive for all your employees.
- Meeting space and lodging for up to 50 participants.
- Delicious home cooked meals prepared and served in a private licensed dining lodge.
- Unique team building activities, including the high ropes, low ropes and tandem zip line. All activities are designed to encourage communication, problem solving and leadership, and to strengthen relationships.
- Entertainment, keynote speakers or outside trainers can be arranged by special request.
- A large area for R.V. parking or camping can facilitate up to 20 vehicles. (Limited electrical hookups are available.)
Accommodations provided in 16 comfortable, heated rustic cabins:
- Ten small cabins with a double bed and single bunk
- Two medium cabins with a double bed, single bunk and hide-a-bed
- Four larger cabins with 2 double beds, 2 single bunks and hide-a-bed
- Washroom/shower facility.
- 1200 square foot meeting hall with some kitchen facilities.
- Home style cooking is provided in a round dining lodge with a central fireplace. Our cooks are able to accommodate any dietary restrictions, provided advance notice is given.
- Two large on-site fire pits provide a perfect location for group socializing or storytelling.
- Indoor riding arena.
Visit the web site, to learn more about the Red Lodge Guest Ranch
Request More Info or call 403-714-1550 or 1-866-840-2840 now.